On urban freight
- Lu, F., F. Zhao, L. Cheah, 2018. Dimensionality Reduction to Reveal Urban Truck Driver Activity Patterns. Transportation Research Record.
- Cheah, L. et al, 2017. Next-Generation Commodity Flow Survey: A Pilot in Singapore. In E. Taniguchi and R. Thompson (Eds.) City Logistics: Towards Sustainable and Liveable Cities, ISTE and Wiley.
- Dalla Chiara, G., L. Cheah, 2017. Data stories from loading bays. European Transport Research Review (2017) 9:50.
- Dalla Chiara, G., L. Cheah, C. Courcoubetis, 2017. Evaluating the Impact of Centralized Goods Receiving Stations at Urban Retail Malls. TRB 96th Annual Meeting, Jan 8-12, 2017, Washington, D.C.
- Dalla Chiara, G., L. Cheah, C. Courcoubetis. 2015. A game of supply chains and an Urban Consolidation Center. URban freight and BEhavior change (URBE) conference, Oct 1-2, 2015, Rome, Italy.
On transport policy
- Kurniawan, H., C. Ong, L. Cheah. 2018. Examining values and influences affecting public expectations of future urban mobility: a Singapore case study. Transport Policy 66:66-75.
- Wei, W., L. Cheah. 2014. Exploring a Mileage-based Tax in Singapore. TRB 94th Annual Meeting, Washington, Jan 11-15, 2014, D.C.
- Cheah, L., J. Heywood. 2011. Meeting U.S. Passenger Vehicle Fuel Economy Standards in 2016 and Beyond. Energy Policy 39 (2011): 454-466.
- Cheah, L., C. Evans, A. Bandivadekar, and J. Heywood. 2008. Factor of Two: Halving the Fuel Consumption of New U.S. Automobiles by 2035. Chapter 4 in Reducing Climate Impacts in the Transportation Sector, edited by D. Sperling and J. Cannon. New York: Springer.
- Bandivadekar, A., K. Bodek, L. Cheah, C. Evans, T. Groode, J. Heywood, E. Kasseris, M. Kromer, and M. Weiss. 2008. On the Road in 2035: Reducing Transportation’s Petroleum Consumption and GHG Emissions. LFEE 2008-05 RP. Cambridge, Massachusetts: MIT Laboratory for Energy and the Environment.
On life cycle assessments and industrial ecology
- Ross, S., L. Cheah. 2018. Uncertainty quantification in life cycle assessments: exploring the marginal benefit of additional data collection. Journal of Industrial Ecology.
- Ross, S., L. Cheah. 2016. Uncertainty quantification in life cycle assessments: Interindividual variability and sensitivity analysis in LCA of air-conditioning systems. Journal of Industrial Ecology.
- Noshadravan, A., L. Cheah, R. Roth, F. Freire, L. Dias, J. Gregory. 2015. Stochastic comparative assessment of environmental life cycle for conventional and electric vehicles. International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment 20(6): 854-864.
- Cheah, L. 2014. Automotive Life Cycle Assessment. Encyclopedia of Automotive Engineering, edited by D. Crolla, D. Foster, T. Kobayashi, and N. Vaughan. West Sussex, UK: John Wiley & Sons.
- Cheah, L., J. Heywood, and R. Kirchain. 2009. Aluminum Stock and Flows in U.S. Passenger Vehicles and Implications on Energy Use. Journal of Industrial Ecology 13(5):718-734.